CreaClip in The Mail Today

 

Don’t be alarmed, but I just got my highly anticipated CreaClip in the mail today!

 

CreaClip is a cool home hair-cutting gadget that is getting some phenomenal reviews and demos all over the internet (like here, here, here, and here). Yes, they’re basically clips that help guide you through a haircut. I know, sounds highly suspect. I promise it’s no joke. This shizz is for real.

 

My first impression is that they feel like they’re good quality, which is obviously a great sign. They have a nice weight to them, “snap” together in a satisfying way, and are not made of cheap plastic. Yes, for essentially plastic clips they are not cheap, but they are not cheap in quality, either. Considering they cost less than a cheap haircut, I feel they are a good deal.

 

I’ve never bought something that felt so “infomercial”, but the idea is pure genius and it’s so simple. It’s a fool-proof guide to where your hair needs to be cut; the right angle, the right shape, and even has a bubble-level-thing to allow you to cut straight across (or at a perfect angle if that’s your thing). After watching a bunch of videos (way more than I care to admit to), I KNEW it was a perfect product for me.

For one: I’m all about the DIY.
Two: It looks WAY too easy not to give it a shot.
Three: All the haircuts were gorgeous. Not one person messed it up!
 
Alrighty. Why am I SO excited about this? Full disclosure time.
 

 


I don’t just hate getting haircuts, I absolutely loathe it. Getting a haircut is a single-most stressful activity I can think of. I’d rather write a final exam or go to the gynecologist. Hell, either of those sounds downright pleasant next to how I feel about haircuts.

 

I’m all for the idea of paying $170 for a yearly haircut that makes me look like a goddess, making my fine, wavy hair appear thick and luscious, with cascading waves and perfect volume. I hold out some hope my hair can look this way. At times, I’ve even seen it! After a good coconut conditioning, washing with some Aubrey’s, and a couple days of wear, it looks pretty great. It just doesn’t happen with a haircut. I always come out looking much, much worse than I did going in.

 

I've never met a hairdresser who "got" me or my hair, and sincerely? What I need isn't so convoluted. A TRIM, some non-extraordinary layers, ensure my blasts suit my face. Since having long hair in my grown-up life (so since moving beyond medium length at around 22) I've had ONE hairstyle I preferred, and that is on the grounds that I got some  kilter trendy person thing, back when that is the thing that I needed. That looked great, and I'm almost certain this is on the grounds that beauticians need to cut your hair, not trim it and tidy it up. That is ONE hairstyle in almost 9 years that turned out for me. Those are some quite terrible chances. 


Presently, I simply need longish, solid, Great hair. I am explicit, I am clear, I state it in English, French, and hand signals. I've gotten pictures. I've MADE them take a gander at my hair dry since they never appear to send me off to the sinks. What do I get? Dispersed with razors, my hair layered the poop out, my blasts by one way or another immaculate. I am left with the limpest little piece of hair. Once, when I requested "light layers, with a couple of inches distinction between the longest and the most limited" I got precisely TWO layers. Like, a solitary advance in my hair, in the event that you can picture that insane poop. I said it was fine, hurried home, and managed off that base rack right now. Are beauticians outright mean? Truly. (Sorry in case I'm insulting any beauticians out there!)

Comments

  1. Vivo tonic reviews is a blood sugar complement that allows customers to enhance the manner that the frame techniques glucose tiers. The components is made with herbal ingredients, and they may be exceptionally clean at the digestive system.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment